Hatch is a digital agency based in Britomart who specialise in designing websites for NZ businesses. With a core focus on automation, they help transition businesses into the future.
They are looking for a new Front End Developer to join their team (Full Time Graduate Position).
- Collaborate with project management and design teams to define and implement innovative digital solutions
- Develop static visuals or design directions into maintainable, scalable and high quality code
- Deliver high quality, engaging user experiences
- Present key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders on time - ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Great communication skills to work with back end developers
- Solid experience working from wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in at least one of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch. Experience in writing UI, Micro-copy and JS MVC frameworks would be a bonus but not required, in particular Angular 2
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development process
- Eye for design with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your work and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Up to date with the latest UI & UX trends, techniques and technologies
Apply here with your CV, Coverletter, and something extra.