Key sites students should know to keep up to date with COVID-19 uni news.
The Niesh blog was created to inform students on student events, culture, employability and any other topic that would actively improve their lives. Now that our blog has increased our readership, we are looking for fresh new perspectives.
What can you expect?
- At the beginning, under 1-2 categories you will be delivering one article per month for our blog;
- All of your articles will be published under your own name;
- This is a paid position after a trial period of one month ($50 per blog).
Who are we looking for?
- Writers who have their own voice and can translate it through writing;
- Writers interested in pop culture, student hacks, sex, relationships, weird student knowledge, exposing flat horror stories, gaming, and events.
No experience required.
Application Submission Document:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, it will need to include...
- Name, email and contact phone number.
- Name of current tertiary institution.
- Top 3 topics that you would like to write for, this can be completely new and not currently on our blog.
- Sample article - write for one of the three categories that you have chosen above (Max 500 words).
Application closes: 5th July